Roasted Bone Marrow with Bread
Traditional roasted, served with crostini
- Difficulty (0 = Caveman, 5 = Thomas Keller): 3
- Serving size: 6
- Prep/cook time: 30
- Meat temp: N/A
- 6 bone marrow bones
- 2 tbsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- Crostini, toasted and sliced
- Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil.
- Blanch the bones for about 2 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes on a baking sheet covered with silicone sheet until soft.
- Carefully plate as they can spill from the bottom.
- Top with minced garlic, sea salt and vinegar.
- Serve with bread and a spoon.
Need more help?
Have questions on the recipe or how to prepare your Designer Beef? Shoot an email to our Chef: email@example.com
Myk Walton is a Professional Chef who loves to share his culinary creations (and music, family, etc.) on Instagram (@mykwalton). He named his Designer Beef cow “Gomer” and has dedicated himself to making the most of Gomer’s sacrifice by helping others do the same!