Miso Heart Kabobs
An exotic take on a traditional dish.
- Difficulty (0 = Caveman, 5 = Thomas Keller): 3
- Serving size: 3-4
- Prep/cook time: 4 hours (inactive), 30 minutes (active)
- Meat temp: Med-well
- 2 lbs beef heart, cubed
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp MSG
- 3 tbsp sesame oil, toasted
- 2 red onions, sliced into squares
- 3 bell peppers, squares
- 4 tbsp miso paste
- In a large bowl, add the beef, soy sauce, rice vinegar, MSG, sesame oil, and miso paste. Let marinate 3-4 hours.
- On a skewer, alternate the beef, onion and bell pepper. Beef, onion, bell pepper, until the skewers are full.
- Grill on a hot grill until the bell pepper and onion are soft.
Need more help?
Have questions on the recipe or how to prepare your Designer Beef? Shoot an email to our Chef: email@example.com
Myk Walton is a Professional Chef who loves to share his culinary creations (and music, family, etc.) on Instagram (@mykwalton). He named his Designer Beef cow “Gomer” and has dedicated himself to making the most of Gomer’s sacrifice by helping others do the same!