Bone Marrow Roasted Compound Butter
Butter infused with marrow – Excellent for pan cooking
- Difficulty (0 = Caveman, 5 = Thomas Keller): 1
- Serving size: 2.5 cups
- Prep/cook time: 5 min.
- Meat temp: N/A
- 1/2 cup bone marrow [hyperlink]
- 2 cups butter
- With a paddle attachment, place 2 cups of room temperature butter into mixer.
- Add 1/2 cup of bone marrow.
- Whip until incorporated.
- Remove and shape as desired.
- Refrigerate until firm and use within 4 days.
Need more help?
Have questions on the recipe or how to prepare your Designer Beef? Shoot an email to our Chef: email@example.com
Myk Walton is a Professional Chef who loves to share his culinary creations (and music, family, etc.) on Instagram (@mykwalton). He named his Designer Beef cow “Gomer” and has dedicated himself to making the most of Gomer’s sacrifice by helping others do the same!