Beef Tallow Gravy
Traditional beef gravy – Utilize your Tail Beef Broth
- Difficulty (0 = Caveman, 5 = Thomas Keller): 3
- Serving size: 6-8
- Prep/cook time: 15-20 min.
- Meat temp: N/A
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 tbsp beef tallow
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 sprig thyme
- 4 bay leaves
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp red wine
- Melt the tallow and combine with flour (cook for about 30 seconds).
- Add the broth, wine, salt, rosemary and thyme and bay leaves.
- Cook on medium heat until thick (about 5 minutes).
- Remove the rosemary, thyme and bay leaves.
Need more help?
Have questions on the recipe or how to prepare your Designer Beef? Shoot an email to our Chef: email@example.com
Myk Walton is a Professional Chef who loves to share his culinary creations (and music, family, etc.) on Instagram (@mykwalton). He named his Designer Beef cow “Gomer” and has dedicated himself to making the most of Gomer’s sacrifice by helping others do the same!